A Most Thankful Thanksgiving

Donna's Diary (Mobile): A Most Thankful Thanksgiving


Don't like reading? Look below!
 
Click here or the image above to watch this post on YouTube

Hello peeps, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. As I'm sure was the case with most of you, this year I found myself being a lot more pensive, reflective and appreciative.

In pausing to ponder the whirlwind journey that has been the Donna Mills Creations experience, I can't help but shed a tear or two.

It's been a tumultuous quest, with many highs, lows, triumphs and trials. Things like:

  • The crazy-hard work involved in building up a blog from scratch, with an almost non-existent budget and a household to run

  • A debilitating series of 17 family mishaps and deaths between 2015 and 2020

  • The prolonged struggles which I faced in trying to stir up any kind of response to my e-newsletters

  • The major cut in my blog funding after Hurricanes Maria and Irma in late 2017

  • The loss of free Google+ and its vibrantly engaged circles

  • My ongoing challenge of honing video editing skills post-Google+ and

  • DGG's 16-week shutdown due to the COVID lockdown

After all of these setbacks, I can't believe that I'm still persevering with the vlog!

Only through faith, belief in self, resilience, love of family and the unrelenting, loyal support of followers like yourself have I been able to make it through and achieve the following:

  • The surprising ease with which I was able to gather warm, engaged followers on Google+ and Twitter, even as a newbie!

  • The inspiration to create the #HealAmerica social initiative

  • The conceptualization of the Super Bowl Cash Giveaway, Donna's Diary, DGG Dividends, Peer Promos and the Halloween Bonus Bonanza Of Freebies holiday spectacular

  • The organic acquisition and retention of a few celebrity Pinterest followers

  • My 40th birthday bash

  • Mom's 80th birthday celebration, despite her persistent challenges

  • The relaunch of #HealAmerica as an apparel line

  • Responding strategically to the loss of Google+ with DGG's transition from blog to vlog and

  • DGG's (quiet) 5th anniversary

For all of these blessings, my heart swells with gracious appreciation and #Thanksgiving.

I want to thank you for standing beside me throughout the bad times and for enthusiastically joining in as I celebrated the good ones.

Knowing what we've endured together strengthens my resolve to persist even more, confident that together we can weather the storms to come.

So I just wanna say that I'm truly thankful for you, and I hope that my story inspires you to persevere through your own life's challenges. And if you'll let me, I promise to be there for you, too!

Last Time On Donna's Glorious Giveaways:
Peer Promos For Nov 6th, 2020

I wish peace and prosperity on you and your household, and I look forward to your continued membership after the holidays.


Always thankful for you,

Donna


P.S. Please comment below to tell me what you think about this post.

If you like it, don't hesitate to spread the word using the social share buttons below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

<center>The Cruel But Inevitable Circle Of Life</center>

Donna's Diary (Mobile): The Cruel But Inevitable Circle Of Life View desktop-friendly version Don't like reading? Look below...

Top Posts